TR « All Events
- This event has passed.
2022 Assistive Technology Maker’s Fair
September 17, 2022 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm EDT$
Join us for the 3rd Assistive Technology Maker’s Fair on September 17, 2022, in Concord, NH. The AT Maker’s Fair brings together creators of all abilities, ages, and skill levels to share ideas, develop new skills, and explore solutions for people with disabilities.
- Networking with prominent leaders in the AT Makers Movement
- Hands-on activities and workshops
- Make AT Café
- AT Makers Showcase
- Exhibits and more!
Highlights of this year’s AT Maker’s Fair
- “Hands-on” Making of eight multi-use AT devices for home, play, work, and school including solutions for reading and writing, eating, and drinking, holding, and carrying; self-regulation; recreation, communication and more.
- Learn from 13 amazing nationals and international presenters on topics related to:
- Making assistive technology with 3D Printers; InstaMorph; Coroplast; Loc-Line and Specialty Tapes
- Making for vision, hearing, communication, and physical disabilities
- Exploring the makers movement and best practices for DIY
- Access to open-source AT making for adaptive gaming or vision supports
Register at iod.unh.edu/atmakers