TR « All Events
National AccessAbility Week 2023
May 28 - June 3
National AccessAbility Week is an opportunity to:
- celebrate the valuable contributions and leadership of Canadians with disabilities
- highlight the work of people, organizations and communities that are removing barriers
- reflect on ongoing efforts to become a better, more accessible, more inclusive Canada
This year, National AccessAbility Week will take place from May 28 to June 3, 2023.
Canadian Congress on Disability Inclusion
The Canadian Congress on Disability Inclusion will open National AccessAbility Week and will include a virtual career fair for persons with disabilities.
The virtual, interactive and accessible event is free and open to all Canadians. It will bring together:
- persons with disabilities
- disability organizations
- public and private sector organizations
- thought leaders