* Who are you and where your chapter is based out of?
1. Hi! I am Matthew Levac and the Chapter I oversee is out of Phoenix Arizona,
2. I am an Occupational Therapist as well as the Therapy Supervisor for a Private day school in Phoenix. My passion is creating assistive technology to meet the needs of students who have a disability. I feel strongly that open AT or the AT Maker movement as I have recently been referring to it, is a great way to fill the need of accessibility to AT for those who need it. I decided to become an MMC Chapter Leader to further spread the word within the great state of Arizona.
3. I hope to connect with various HS and College STEM students as well as community Makers to grow a network within Arizona to ensure all the needs of our SPED students are being met.
4. I am new to the STEM and Making fields. I would love to learn more of the 3D printing process as well as microcontrollers.