Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi all, i’m a physiotherapist in a team working on pain problems in musicians.

We tailor interventions on our patients. We want to help a violinist to manage his pain. He played without any kind of supports, forcing his left shoulder and chin to adapt to stabilize the violin in an abnormal way.

It could be useful to design a shoulder support for this playstyle tailored around the neck and the collarbone while working on his posture.

Would you like to help us with a 3D design for a violin support for the collarbone and the chin tailored on the body of our violinist. The support must prevent the violin to slide down and fill the gap between chin and collarbone so that the violinist won’t compensate with neck flexion and shoulder elevation.

Further information can be requested.
    Thanks for the support.

Hello,

I run engineering design projects at the University of Ottawa where we focus on accessibility projects. The projects would run over a semester (Sep-Nov, Jan-Mar, May-Jul) and I think we can help with this! If you are interested I’d love to meet and explain our program, please message back here or send me an email at [email protected].

Thanks,

Justine

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.