• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    @

Author: @Zeek
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Description of Idea:
    From user @Karen
    We are a NY state TRAID loan library and support local schools. Would love to have some inexpensive switches we could loan to clients. Proximity switch of special interest.
    I also adapt toys for kids as gifts, and would love to give a switch with a toy sometimes!
    Thanks,
    Karen

MMC Entry I.D: 6290

from switch expression of interest form from nyc event series. @ConnorM @tracyfleming just heads up I’ve moved it here now if you could leave any updates on status emailed user to invite to forum but you have their number in the spreadsheet if they don’t join
    thx!

@ZKv I had thought that another chapter was taking these ones on. I was under the assumption that the names/requests that were put under our program on the NY Switch Buildathon Collaboration Google Doc. This is the one from Valhalla, correct? I guess I assumed one of the NYC programs would be picking this one up since it was so close to them. We can probably build more in the near future, but have no extras for them currently. If one of the other programs has extra from the build they can spare that would be great because all of the ones we made are claimed at this point.

All good @larioc l’m sure will have enough when the class builds, just giving you a heads up this is where the request moved

@larioc can you please keep me posted on if you’re able to fulfill this request. Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.