Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I would be so appreciative!! Have many OT needs & very little resources. Please help if you’re able.

Hi, I would be happy to make this for you. It will be my first time making this so please be patient. I believe some of these have hand sizes involved. I’ll let you know as I make the items. Let me know if you have any questions.

Jessica Smith

Hi Jessica,

This is such a pleasant surprise, thanks so much for replying to my request. I stumbled upon this via Tik Tok & I’m just so impressed! Not only the designs but overall concept. I’m happy to be patient, provide sizes/dimensions etc etc so please don’t feel any obligation or sense of urgency. Grateful to have received a reply at all lol!

Thanks again,
    Shannon

You’re welcome, I am also a big Tik Toker. I actually open toy on there. Just so you know I have already completed 2 items and I am starting to need some sizing. For the Pen Ball I need either large, Medium, Or Small. For the Palm Pen Holder, I need Small, Medium, Or Large and also for the pen part I need, Narrow, Standard, Or wide and for the bag holder, I need Small, Medium, Or Large. That is all I think I need for sizing.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.