Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

This is an item I would find extremely helpful.

Hi, I’m excited to 3d print this for you! I can get started right away, just let me know if you have questions, otherwise I can proceed to building:)

It’s nice working with you!

-Orlando

1 user thanked author for this post.

all set! It’s a medium size holder in purple. How does this work for you?

Thanks,

-Orlando

Looks great! That is absolutely perfect!

hopefully this uploads, it’s a gif image of the bag holder being 3d printed.

That is so cool to watch!

thank you! I also sent you a private message so we can discuss where to ship the bag holder. Please check when you get a chance thank you!

thank you! I also sent you a private message so we can discuss where to ship the bag holder. Please check when you get a chance thank you!

I just tried to reply to the private message but it seems the site completely removes all my text if I try and use the ” ” or any type of punctuation, would you want me to reply to it in multiple messages there so you can see it clearly or would you prefer it with no ” ” or punctuation?

oh ok I wonder why it is doing that. let’s try again  without the ” “

• oh ok I wonder why it is doing that. let’s try again without the ” “

Its once again not letting me reply at all privately, but yes you typed it correctly!

Hi, just following up with your package. I hope it arrived ok please let me know if it works out for you!

Hi, just following up with your package. I hope it arrived ok please let me know if it works out for you!
    Yes it showed up! Thanks so much! Its fantastic and it makes everything so much easier!
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.