Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi I’m interested in the Bliss symbols for use in my projects

Hello @stickfortsd1,

I think I can 3d print these for you. Could you tell me which of the symbols/words you would like? This would be my first time making these and it looks like there are a lot of options.

Also, if you have any color preferences for the symbols.

Thanks,

-Josh

Hi, Josh

I was wondering how much per piece because I am a high school student that is using these for school. I would like to use cool colors EX: blue, purple, Green. I have a core board that I will look at while deciding what design and words I would like

Jessica

Hi, Josh

I was wondering how much per piece because I am a high school student that is using these for school. I would like to use cool colors EX: blue, purple, Green. I have a core board that I will look at while deciding what design and words I would like

Jessica

Hello Jessica,

These wouldn’t cost much, maybe 5 or 10 cents each. Depending on how many you need. It would be faster to make if the color choices are somewhat limited. Please let me know what you are thinking and we can go from there.

-Josh

Ok the price would work and maybe just a blue for the print

Jessica

Ok the price would work and maybe just a blue for the print

Jessica

Okay I’ll just need you to tell me which symbols you want printed. I can do the base part of it in blue and the raised part in white if that’s okay.

That’s Ok. for the words I want (What,Who, How, I, My,Have, Is,Want) if I want more I will put in a separate request. If you don’t have a word I requested I will change it to one you have.

That’s Ok. for the words I want (What,Who, How, I, My,Have, Is,Want) if I want more I will put in a separate request. If you don’t have a word I requested I will change it to one you have.

Okay no problem. I noticed when I downloaded the words that they are supposed to be printed with certain colors so I’ll go ahead and do it that way unless you want them all the same. I’ll start on them now and message you for shipping info.

I think I would like them to be the different colors and I will be expecting your message

I think I would like them to be the different colors and I will be expecting your message

Okay I’ve finished the ones you asked for. Please check your messages to provide shipping info. Thanks.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.