Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I need a customized keyguard made for a student who uses the TD Snap AAC app on a large screen (12.9″) iPad. I’m looking for either laser-cut or 3D printed that I can mount on the screen with microsuction tape (so it doesn’t need holes for attachments for mounting). It has 20 locations on the screen, plus the message bar at the top.I can send any interested makers a photo of the vocabulary/page set up and provide measurements.

Hello, my name is James. I could very likely help you with this. My e-mail is [email protected]. Please send me an e-mail and we could set up a screenshare call so that I could get all of the information that I would need. Thanks!

If you still need help with this project, feel free to reach out to me! I can 3D print a grid for you if you provide me with the details/pictures

1 user thanked author for this post.

Thank you. I found someone for this build, but there are other customized keyguards I’m seeking that i can touch base with you about.

Sure thing! Feel free to message me or send me an email regarding the details of the project

The person who is looking for a keyguard is Katie Stansbury, a speech pathologist. Her email address is [email protected]

Thanks

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.