• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    @

## Request for Customizable, 3D Printable Keyguard for Grid-based, Free-form, and Hybrid AAC Apps on Tablets (Kensington, NH)

Request Note:
    First, thank you to all the amazing people signing up to help on this site! We are so grateful for your initiative and willingness.

We use TouchChat with a 4 column/2 row set up and have tried many many keyguards but haven’t found something to work yet. We need to fit our case (though we are willing to get a new one if you have suggestions), be thick enough for the barriers to really help in a tactile way, be the right color to assist in vision and stay put without sliding! I am very willing to describe more and show what works for us, so please let me know if this is a project you are up to!

Thanks again to everyone out there and keep on keepin on!

### Project Page

[Project URL](https://forum.makersmakingchange.com/t/customizable-3d-printable-keyguard-for-grid-based-free-form-and-hybrid-aac-apps-on-tablets/67)

Hi Amanda,

I’d be happy to work with you to design and print a keyguard that is exactly what you want and need. You can reach me by filling out the Contact Us form on this page:

Contact Us

Cheers,
    Ken

![half|690×432](upload://ukHm4YWnPawbYnem6PztM1z9u6w.jpeg)

Keyguard provided.
    Ken

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.