• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    @

Requestor: @clairesigns
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My name is Claire. I am currently an Occupational Therapy student, and am very interested in learning how to make adaptive equipment for people who have big dreams and need some assistance doing them but are unable to afford some of the crazy expensive products on the market. I have a good friend who loves to paint but is now unable to use her hands to do so. I would love to gift her with a paintbrush holder/pointer for her head, and have been trying to DIY it without success. I stumbled across the pattern for the HVS head pointer on here and was amazed, and would love for her to have that or something similar! Thank you so much for considering; I am so grateful!!

MMC Entry .I.D: 5615

Emailed user to invite to forum waiting on reply

Hi Claire and Zee,

I’d be happy to provide support in this case.

Thanks,
    Ken

Thx Ken! Thanks so much! I will ensure they are logged in and they I’m sure they will get back to you shortly!

Never heard from her.
    Ken

Ah this happens sometimes. I wrote this user many times no reply. Thanks Ken

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.