Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I need this device to use a bite switch on my pc. If you have other thoughts let me know! [email protected]

Hi there!

I’d like to look into making this for you. I’m located in California so shipping should be easy. Fun fact, I also partially grew up in Edmonds, WA, love that town.

I will be available to start fabricating it after Oct. 31st.

I will look at the parts list and files to make sure all parts are available (there have been supply chain issues). Let me know if you’d like me to start and I will start with confirming whether the parts are available and can put together a materials estimate for you. Then we can go from there.

Take care,

Lara

Hello, sorry for the delay! Maybe I need to set up notifications or something, because I didn’t see this and hopefully did not miss out! I’m still very much interested in having one of these switches built. I am happy to pay for any and all costs and understand there may be a delay because of supplies and whatnot.

Crazy that you lived in Edmonds too! It’s a small world after all and another fun fact, I have a colleague and good friend named Lara =)

Hey! No problem. Yeah, there are ways to turn on notifications. I see a red box at the bottom below my reply text box to the left, I checked that to receive emails when replies come in, you may need to fill in your forum account email info and such.

Great! This weekend I will start to put together a materials list / cost of materials and check out the files needed and such. If things end up getting too crazy for me to complete that by Sunday, I’ll for sure check in here to let you know where I am at.

It is crazy. It’s such a small and beautiful town, my fondest memories are exploring in the woods and riding my bike to Puget Sound to check out tide pools. It was a great place to be a kid.

Hello!

Did things get crazy this weekend but I haven’t forgotten about putting the list together. I’m going to work on it this week. Take care!

/Lara

Great, thanks for doing this! I’m still very interested 🙂

Hi, great! I put together a spreadsheet of the parts and materials it will take. It’s an estimate and doesn’t include shipping to you or if prices change.

I will email it to you at [email protected]

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.