Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello – this is Alex from Enabled Play. I’ve been working with Tyler Fentie and Milad Hajihassan to find ways to integrate the Enabled Controller with our platform. Excited to explore!

Hi there!

I help run the NYC chapter of MMC and we actually have a few PCB boards already printed for this project. We could put one together for you if you are still interested. We actually already have a few of the Mini controller versions already built (4 inputs and one analog) if you’d like to get started with that one? Let me know if any of these options sound good.

Hey there! If you already have a Mini – that would work fine as well – whichever is easier for you all 🙂

Thanks!

Super! So how about I send you the mini version and if you think you need the larger version afterward, we can put that one together for you? Multiple versions of the firmware exist and some customized settings need to be set up. You can email me at [email protected] and I can get your mailing address and these details.

Looking forward!

Thank you for your request @alex4 and fantastic work @loretodalt! I just got an update that @alex4 has received their Enabled Controller mini so I am updating this request under “delivered”.

Excellent! Thanks, @tylerf.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.