Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi! I have hypermobile Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome and often have limited hand mobility and dexterity because of it. This product would definitely be helpful for me on days when it’s harder to hold my eating utensils. Thank you!

Hi Lisa,

My name is Kerilyn Kennedy and I work for MMC and am located in Antigonish, Nova Scotia. Feel free to direct message me or send me an email at [email protected] so we can discuss this further!

Hello Lisa, My name is Brody and the person that I´m working with is Nathan. We go to Washington Junior High in Bentonville, Arkansas. We would love to help you out. We are doing a project for our design class where we are making assistive technology for people with disabilities. We would like to use this for the project. What is the best way to contact you for more information. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Good Afternoon.  I have a high school Computer-Aided Drafting and Design in Aurora, Illinois.  If you have not had the product made, we are printing out a prototype that I can send pictures of to you.  Please let me know if you are interested.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.