• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Requestor:  @sarahrosen

I was given a key turner to trial with some resident’s at a long term care home in Victoria. The feedback has been really positive, and when compared to the other option available from a local vendor, residents prefer the KEY TURNER from Makers Making Change. How do we go about ordering them? I would anticipate that we would want 40-50 units. Thank you !

MMC Entry .I.D: 6947

@sarahrosen Yes this is something we can look into getting for you with a cost quote and start looking into volunteer makers.

I will reach out to you Sarah.

Shanelle

Hi  @sarahrosen,

My name is Fawzan and I’m a maker from Surrey, BC.

I would be happy to help out with your request!

Do you need any size modifications to the design (https://makersmakingchange.com/project/key-turner/ 4)?

I will try my best to print 40-50 key turners, however, I may only have 20-30 completed in the following weeks.

@MMC_Shanelle, I will be moving to Victoria for classes at UVic on August 21st.

If you would like, I can work on this request and drop them off to  @sarahrosen in the following weeks.

Thanks,
    Fawzan

@fawzan.fsl this would be great if you could get started on the prints! Do you have all the hardware for the key turners as well just want to get all the information set up for  @sarahrosen ‘s price quote.

Shanelle

@MMC_Shanelle Yep, I think I have all the hardware needed. I will double check this in the evening and let you know if I’m out of supplies. I am happy to help out free of charge.

@fawzan.fsl just shared information with  @sarahrosen to get them onto the forum. I emailed and they don’t want alterations to the size.

Shanelle

@fawzan.fsl just shared information with  @sarahrosen to get them onto the forum. I emailed and they don’t want alterations to the size.

Shanelle

@fawzan.fsl thank you so much for the kind offer ! so many people at our LTC site will benefit from the devices !

@

@MMC_Shanelle Awesome, thank you for doing that and sounds good!

@sarahrosen Welcome to the forum and no problem! Looking forward to working on your request. Could you please let me know which address I should drop the key turners to, once completed? Please feel free to send a direct message or email to [email protected], if preferred.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.