• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

I have two little kindergarten girls who are physically disabled. They make choices with their eyes and I would love to be able to expand on this by letting each girl have one eye gaze board to communicate

I might be interested in producing these two identical devices, but I am in Wisconsin. I’m not sure if someone closer could produce it for you more easily.
    Also, I need to figure out how to find the device specifications on this website so I can produce them.
    I will research a little and get back to you.

I found the design and downloaded it. This weekend I’ll try to find the acrylic board stock needed, and lasercut it. When I get two of these cut, I’ll get back in touch here to figure out how to get them to you.

Please send your mailing address to me at [email protected] so we can arrange for delivery.

@ew107 how’s this request going?

I today finished with the laser cutter and have both copies ready to ship to CA.
    I have not seen any response from the requestor. My last message, days ago, requested she send her email address to me.

@kenbice I just sent @ew107 an email to check in, just in case the forum notifications aren’t getting through for some reason. I’ll let you know when I hear back.

:+1: I will await a reply.

Hi,

I don’t see forum notifications, how do I access that?

Thank you,

Hello!

It took me a while to find out how to access the forum, I have emailed you. Thank you so so so so much Ken for helping!!!
    I also appreciate Justin for emailing me to let me know about this forum response!!

All of the best,

Emily

@ew107 I think that when this started your account hadn’t been activated so our “MMC Autobot” completed the post on your behalf. I suspect now that you’ve responded to the thread they will likely start coming through.
    If that isn’t the case you can check a couple other spots:

1. At the bottom of this thread there’s a menu box, make sure it’s set to tracking, or watching

2. You can access your Notification options by clicking your image in the Top Right corner, then preferences.

Hope that helps!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.