• This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    @

## Request for Laser Cut Eye Gaze Board

Request Note:
    Hi,
    My patient has Retts Syndrome and is unable to use her hands. I would like to get her a laser cut eye gaze board to attempt low tech eye gaze before transitioning to a high tech device. If someone could assist me with that I would truly appreciate it .
    Cecilia

### Project Page

[Project URL](https://forum.makersmakingchange.com/t/laser-cut-eye-gaze-board/71)

@loretod @Professor.Zia @michaeljd33 not sure if anyone in the NYC Chapter has access to a laser cutter to create this?

Thx for your request-we will try to get this made. One thing to note is Laser cutters are often located in makerspaces etc which are closed at the moment, but we can also put this out to our mailing list to see if anyone has access to one in your area.

Yes I have access to the laser. Will be out of the area starting Saturday, so I would need to make this ASAP.

@cvllznyc
    I can provide the laser cut part if you can attach the printed parts upon delivery and arrange for drop off tomorrow.

You are the best! Thx for this!

did you and @cvllznyc manage to connect? I can add this to our next newsletter if needed

Yes, we did. All taken care of. Let me know if there is anything else you need.

Fantastic Michael thank you! Record time for the fastest request reply and build ever!!

Thank you Michael. He built me two superb pieces that I will be using as low tech eye gaze boards! He had it done almost overnight and even drove down to meet me. That went over and beyond. I can’t thank him and this group enough. Thank you all!

So glad you are happy with the result @michaeljd33 is a super volunteeer and runs a project called [Jericho Adapts](https://www.jerichoadaptstoys.org/) if you hadn’t already known!
    Please let us know if you need any other devices as well have a great chapter in NYC!

I’m glad to help! Happy to hear that you liked the finished product.

@ZKv Actually, Michael Dicpinigaitis runs Jericho Adapts. He does great work.

@cvllznyc
    I encourage you to reach out to him if you are interested in any of his products!

Ah! I am all mixed up ! We have 2 Michael’s in NYC! We are lucky to have both of you involved!
    Thx so much and forgive my mistake!

Oh wow. Jericho Adapts. I’ll have to check that out! Amazing!!
    Will post to the group if/when I am in need. This is an amazing group. Thanks again.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.