Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi I posted earlier and havn’t had any response.
    I have a Logitech Multi-Device K380 compact wireless keyboard that I am trying to get a keyguard made for a little boy who has CP and needs to type as he can’t print. He would need holes for most of the keys except the function keys at the top
    It’s fairly similar to the teknet keyboard I see on this forum, but I can’t find the teknet keyboard anywhere in Canada now.
    All the comercially available keyguards (in Canada) are for large keyboard, not compact, and he needs compact.
    thanks.

@cindy

Hi Cindy,

I am going to start reaching out to see if we have some makers around you to help with this request.

Shanelle

Thanks Shanelle, I really appreciate this.

Cindy

Hi Cindy, Derrick and I are going to give this a go to make this week. Thanks for the measurements and model you passed along. We’ll update you after our first pass. Thank you, Chad

Thanks so much Chad and Derrick.

If there’s anything else you need, let me know.

Cindy

Hi Cindy

We have a first cut. I am hoping to get this to you to see how the alignment of keys is with the holes. We still need to sort out a “case” / method to hold keyguard in place with keyboard.

Is there a time we could connect? Do you want me to mail this to you to see if it aligns well?

Can send me a DM through forum or email me at [email protected]

Thanks

Chad

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.