Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I’m looking to have 4 of these light touch switches made for use with my Hook+.

@tdanielson  Hey, My name is Shanelle and I am the Western Regional Coordinator for MMC. Is there any other switches you would be interested in trying or just light touch? Would you like them to be different colors.

Hi Shanelle,

I submitted a reply but it doesn’t appear to have gone through. Trying again!

I have 2 raindrop switches which I like but my concern is their ability to survive rain. As my plan is to use these white touch switches with my hook+ they will be permanently attached my chair. I opted for the light touch over more raindrop switches as the design of the light touch , although definitely not waterproof, looks like it may be better at keeping some light rain out. The raindrop switches seem like they would collect and hold on to water in the same area as the circuitry which probably wouldn’t work great.

4 different colours would be excellent if possible!

@tdanielson  Perfect. We have some in our office. I will reach out to you via the private chat to arrange drop off.

Shanelle

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.