Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi Rick,

I’d like to help you with this request and move towards building the 4 LipSyncs you are requesting.
    I am located in CA so shipping should not be a problem.

Please confirm that you are still interested, then we can start working out the best way to acquire the materials, timeline, etc. Feel free to DM me if preferred.

Still interested, thanks for your reply and interest.

Rick

Rick,

Great! I will reach out to you this weekend to set up the details.

Talk soon,
    Lara

Hi Rick,

I decided to give the latest update here (rather than via DM) so other people can see it. It may be helpful to others building a LipSync or sourcing parts for it.

MMC is working on creating a sourcing pipeline for two components from Qosina that me and another fellow US maker are currently not able to purchase.

There is a third component, a pressure sensor, that is on back order at every distributor in the states. This is due to Global Chip Shortage. There is a possible alternative component that is being looked into for this.

I believe it will take a couple of months to smooth out these road bumps. I will check in with you here when they are resolved.

/Lara

We are putting together an assistive technology loan closet for San Diego county. I’m requesting 4 each of the LipSync switch input module. I was in contact with Justin Pezzin and he recommended that I get the request in as they work on the shipment to the US. Please let me know what you will need from me. Thank you.

Rick

Hi Rick!

Some progress has been made towards receiving parts for the LipSyncs. I have successfully received (4) sets of 2 parts for this build that were previously unavailable. What’s left to receive are (4) sets of 2 other parts that are currently on back order, the company has pushed the fulfillment date out a couple of times. Right now, it’s in February.

If you like, I can send you the estimate for parts, you can pay for them now and I can order them to start building and wait for the back order parts to come in to finish. Let me know if this is something you would like to do and what your emails is. I will send you a cost estimate for parts.

Thanks and happy holidays!

Lara

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.