Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I have Multiple Sclerosis (MS) which affects my right hand. Therefore I require the nail clipper holder to cut my hand nails.

Thank you.

I may be able to do this for you. I just want to confirm it’s still needed? Do you have any specific requirements? I can do black, grey, orange or blue.

Jim

Hello,

I have printed out this device in orange, if you are still seeking it! Let me know and we can discuss how I can bring it to you. Cheers, – Scott

Hello Scott,

Yes. I still require this device. Are you able to drop it off at y house? I live in Cloverdale, near Willowbrook mall. If you can’t drop it off at my house I can meet you somewhere in Surrey.

Is there a charge for this device? If so, what is it?

Thank you.

Parmi

Hello Parmi,

I can deliver it to your home, yes.
    There is no charge for this device, but it doesn’t come with a nail clipper. Do you have any personal ones at home? If so, I’d love to test the device with one when I deliver it, because this device doesn’t fit every size.

Cheers,

Scott

Hello Scott,

That’s awesome that you delivered to my home address. My address is 6532 192A Street. Just let me know when you’re able to drop it off and I’ll make sure I’m home.

I do have a personal nail clipper at home, so we can test it when you drop it off. Thank you.

Parmi

Hi Parmi,

Are you at home/available on Saturday morning? Anywhere between 8am-10:30am-ish? If that’s a bad time, please let me know and I will try to find another window for you.

Cheers,

Scott

Hi Scott,

Yes, I will be home Saturday morning. My cell number is 604–5 18–4879 in case you need to call me or text me.

See you then.

Thanks.

Parmi

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.