Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

i am well into adulthood (i’m a 90s kid) and yet i was today years old when i discovered there’s actually a way i can independently clip my nails with ease. this is so awesome!
    i’m new to this site so i don’t know if i’m doing this correctly yet but i already love it here 🙂

Hello yet again. I’m new to this site as well and I agree it is awesome. We can learn through this process together. I have a nail clipper holder in gray that is yours for the taking, or if you prefer a different color I’d be happy to print it for you.

gray is just fine with me! Thank you so much! I see that you have also kindly posted on my other requests, though this is the first one I’ve checked. Would you like each payment separately, or as a lump sum — and of course I still need to know how much I owe you?

and of course if you need more info from me, please let me know! I look forward to to working through this together!

I don’t need any payment. I do this because I love 3D printing and it brings me great joy to use it to help others. If you choose to donate anything for the item(s) you can do so via Paypal at paypal.me/mxmayer11 and those funds will go towards future shipping costs, etc.

1 user thanked author for this post.

Here is the item in gray.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.