Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi! My daughter as any other girl loves toys, games and video games. And they really help while she’s hospitalized or bed bound.
    Due to many illnesses she now only can move her head and left hand so everything its so much harder for her and I don’t know how to help… So this is a really important and any help is welcome!!!
    Thank you

Hello! I stumbled upon this website looking for a design for my brother but I have a 3D printer and I would be happy to help your daughter too if I can. Is it the Nintendo Switch adapter you were looking at and if so for which size?

1 user thanked author for this post.

Hello! I stumbled upon this website looking for a design for my brother but I have a 3D printer and I would be happy to help your daughter too if I can. Is it the Nintendo Switch adapter you were looking at and if so for which size?

Thank you so much for helping! How do I calculate the size?… Sorry if its a silly question.

No it’s not a silly question! There are three sizes that the designer of this part has provided to make it easier to use if it’s for a larger/smaller hand. To be honest I don’t mind printing all three and then she can decide which one is better.

No it’s not a silly question! There are three sizes that the designer of this part has provided to make it easier to use if it’s for a larger/smaller hand. To be honest I don’t mind printing all three and then she can decide which one is better.

Really?! That’s so sweet of you! Its just because I don’t know the right size for her… Thank you so much

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.