• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Requestor:  @cifacilitator

For a client at an Adult Residential Center.

MMC Entry .I.D: 6884

I am happy to 3D print this for you! Let me know if you would like me to move forward with it

Yes, that would be great. I’m still learning about his whole process but what an awesome program!

Thanks @cifacilitator for making the request and  @jessnewhouse24 for offering to print! If either of you have any questions about the process, or anything at all – Just let us know!

Hey  @cifacilitator sorry I must have missed your response initially!
    Essentially I would print out your request on my 3D printer, ship it out to you, and you would refund me for cost. Feel free to PM me or communicate via another means (like email) so that your information remains private.
    Typically I ask if you have anything else you would like printed in addition since it is more cost efficient to have items shipped together :slight_smile:
    @MMC_Courtney thanks for following up!

uick update on this project: I have offered to complete this, however, due to international locations (I am in the United States), it would cost $21.25 (USD) for shipping.
    For this reason, I totally understand if  @cifacilitator wishes to work with a different maker. However, if they are still interested in having me fulfill the request, I would be happy to do so!

Thanks so much  @jessnewhouse24 for looking into the shipping costs, so helpful! We will see what  @cifacilitator wants to do and if we can find a local maker for her!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.