Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I’m an OT working with a client who has neurological impairments, and would like to be able to brush his teeth independently. He is unable to press the on/off switch. Any help is greatly appreciated!

I’ve passed this request on to the Vancouver Chapter of MMC and if someone can take it on they should respond here in the next few days. Cheers.

Hi @katiegriffin,

I’d like to work with you on this.  I have a decent home prototyping setup and I use the gear at the Vancouver Hack Space. As suggested in the title, a reed switch might be a good option, depending on form factor.

I look forward to working with you and building this.

Let me know if you have a toothbrush in mind already, or any other design requirements. I’d love to chat to get this kicked off. Hit me on a private message if this all sounds good.

Hi there!  Yes, I’d love to chat with you more about this.  Sorry for the delay in getting back to you!  My office number is 604-734-1313 ext 2258 and I’m available until noon, and then from 3-4pm.

Thanks,

Katie Griffin

I’ll give you a shout tomorrow.

I just missed a call at work; if that was you give me a shout back, or let me know how I can reach you!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.