Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

For a boy thank you so much. I have two boys with traumatic brain injuries and these toys will give them something to do.

@berlyintrouble

Hi,

My name is Shanelle Waiting and I am the western regional coordinator with mmc. This current remote control seems to be out of stock on most toy sites I have searched. a coworker is looking to hack a different car, if all goes well I will reach out. In the mean time I do have a couple other toys in the office if you want to reach out and see if they would work.

Shanelle

Hi @shanellew thanks for writing back to me. What toys do you have in your office so I can see if they would work for my boys. Thanks so much Denise

@bearlyintrouble I have the boppin beaver, bubble blower fan or a dice spinner currently.

Hi would I be able to get a bubble blower and a dice spinner please and thank you.

Hi @bearlyintrouble,

I am a volunteer maker and would be happy to adapt the RC car for you. There is a similar one that we can adapt for you. Could you email me at [email protected] and we can discuss further?

Bridget

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.