Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

@Janet Hi Janet, I am just working to get @katywon set up on the forum, but is this a request you can help out with?

Shanelle

Hi @MMC_Shanelle I’ve let the Vancouver team know about those 2 requests. I’m about to be offline for a few days but if anyone can handle it I’ve asked them to hop o here to let you know.

Hi,
    do you have a example of the kind of bubble maker you want adapted. I assume it will be a battery powered one?

Yes a battery operated one. It’s my first time using this forum/website. So I’m not sure how it works. Am I suppose to buy the bubble machine for you to adapt?

Hi, Katy
    I am not sure how it’s usually supposed to work usually.
    In my case, I am leading a electronics/toy-hacking workshop for kids in New West. I will see if there is budget for a bubble machine, if you don’t mind me using the bubble machine as an example.

I don’t mind at all! Thanks Mimi

would this bubble maker work?\nhttps://www.amazon.ca/Maxx-Bubbles-Green-Bubble-Machine/dp/B08449LTVX/ref=sr_1_33?crid=3BV5DVLMEC379&dchild=1&keywords=bubble+machine&qid=1632628107&sprefix=bubble+%2Caps%2C240&sr=8-33

Preferably not too loud of a machine

Hi, @shanellew
    I forgot to close this. The bubble blower’s been long sorted

@mimixia
    . Thanks for letting me know I can remove the request.

Shanelle

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.