Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

i found this website amid an otherwise fruitless attempt to find a cup holder that would fit my wheelchair. i was super stoked to see that the person in the pics has the same model of chair i do, so I know this one will fit šŸ˜€
    i’m new here so I hope I’m doing this right?
    thanks for considering my request!

Hello again. Iā€™m ready and willing to provide this item to you. Do you have any color preference(s)?

1 user thanked author for this post.

Hello again! Haha my wheelchair is decked out in pink sugar skulls, so maybe something that matches that, or black? I’m not picky though! I’ll just be happy to have one. šŸ™‚

I’ll try to attach a photo of the decals on my chair for reference, if that helps lol

photo attached (I hope)

received_661325734446628
    received_661325734446628

I printed this (as a test) before I got your reply. I think it came out great and I hope you like the choice of color. Thanks for your pic of the pink skulls. I’m inspired to get you a better match, but I’ll leave that as a surprise when you get your package.

I believe that mount is what you need for your chair. Note I do not have the strapping material for it. The opening in the mount piece are slightly wide than 1″ so a 1″ strap will be perfect.

I think in the original project file, the strap is just some Velcro strips. I can probably find some. No big deal šŸ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.