Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi, I was hoping someone would be able to make this for me to be able to demo with clients.

Hi Denise, I’m sure the Vancouver Chapter of MMC can make this. I’ll pass your request on to our members and if someone can take this on. If so they’ll respond here.

I can print this out for you. Does it need to be in any specific color/material?

Thanks so much! No preference for colour or material – the one in the picture looks great.

I’ve printed them out in black ASA! How do you want it delivered? I’m in Vancouver as well and I can drop it off at the Vancouver Hack Space and you can come and pick it up, or I could ship it to you.

Whatever is easiest for you! I work at UBC Hospital and live in east vancouver so I am flexible. I can pick up from Vancouver Hack if that works best for you?

Sounds good! If that’s the case I will drop it off at Vancouver Hack Space tomorrow afternoon. Let me know when you want to come and pick it up and I will inform the members at the space at that time. Thanks!

Thanks! I will pick it up Friday morning if that’s ok? I can come by around 9-10am.

Hi! Unfortunately I don’t think anyone will be at the space today in the morning. You can go to https://isvhsopen.com/ and check the open hours where it’s guarantee that the space is open 🙂 I left the printed parts right below the stairs, on top of the first aid kit:

Thanks! I’ll pop by another time when the space is open.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.