- This topic is empty.
- This topic has Canadian Chapters tag assigned
August 15, 2019 at 9:13 pm #10175@
**Makers Making Change is starting chapters all over North America!**
Our goal is to positively impact the lives of people with disabilities in as many communities as possible through our chapter programs.
This area is used for users to find chapters in their local area and to start conversations on anything MMC related:gain support for organizing local events, support each other with local build requests and trouble shoot issues with projects.
EX: I am a maker in ___ who has taken on a request and I have run into a challenge “Does anyone here have access to a solder reflow station/oven?”
“Does anyone know anywhere locally that sells x supply?”
“Thinking of hosting a to hackathon-what do you guys think of Dec 3 as a date?”
**Don’t see your community listed in here?**
**Start a chapter!**
* Community Chapter (dedicated volunteer role suited for makerspace organizers, librarians, after school program leaders)
* Educational Chapter (for libraries, schools and after school programs, gr 6+)
* Community Champion (casual volunteer support role)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.