- This topic is empty.
- This topic has US Chapters tag assigned
October 20, 2020 at 12:02 am #10234@
@jlee245 Is our San Luis Obispo chapter leader base out of CalPoly. Thought you’d like to introduce yourself and give a bit of backgoround/context in case anyone from your area comes to the forum and is looking for a local connection!
If anyone in the San Luis Obispos CA area wants to introduce themselves feel free to “reply to this thread” and say hi!
* Who are you and where are you based out of?
* What do you do, and what are your passions and areas of interest in assistive tech (and otherwise?)
* What are you hoping to get out of the experience of being an MMC Leader or member?
* What are you interested to know about other Chapter Leaders and members?
If you want to start your own thread that is relevant to the Syracuse area, start a new thread by clicking on Purple square that says “US Chapters” and then click “New Topic” on the right hand side. Add San Luis Obispo in the title and tags as well as some words that indicate the post topic.
If you want to talk about devices or other topics, they might fit better under an existing category in the forum so check out your options! We can help by stepping in to move threads is necessary.
Here is a video that can you you understand how to use the forum!
If you are reading this and you aren’t signed up for the forum/website yet, these videos will also be helpful to get you started!
**Go to[ http://www.makersmakingchange.com](https://makersmakingchange.com/) and login. Then, click on the forum tab and log in.[ Here is a video that walks you through the process](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eR-cyMbjpX8&list=PLhoPg9bDvBR6L5QVMrt1XlYbzd3-wlFNt&index=2&t=2s).Tag @MMC_Zee if you need help!**
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.