• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    @

Author: @Zeek
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Description of Idea:
    From user @Brocha
    Hi. I work in special education and I have a bunch of kids all the time staying at my house. I recently got into using switch adapted toys. I would love if you would donate some toys and switches to me for me to use with my special friends.

MMC Entry I.D: 6258

This request came from the ny switch expression of interest spreadsheet.

@loretodalt
    and @larioc @Professor.Zia just added this here to take the requests off the spreadsheet. This is much easier to keep everyone updated on the status. Some of the interact switches built by Colleens class could possible go here as well as toy hacks from the upcoming Fairplay toy hack events(tba if any of you want to take those requests on)
    Might want to find out if she can cover material costs-she’s not on the forum yet.

I got in touch with the requester via phone and sent links for the various switch options. She will look over and see which might be helpful for the students she works with and get back to me.

Awesome great-keep us updated!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.