- This topic is empty.
May 23, 2020 at 9:52 pm #10787@
The purpose of this post is to have a list of existing sip and puff AT solutions. This post is a Wiki so anyone is free to add or edit the content.
# Commercial Options
## Sip and Puff
* [Sip/Puff Breeze from Origin Instruments](https://www.orin.com/access/sip_puff/): USB output and It costs $160 without accessories.
* [Sip/Puff switch from Origin Instruments](https://www.orin.com/access/sip_puff/): Two 3.5 mm mono jacks as output and It costs $160 without accessories.
* [Puff Switch from Glassouse](https://glassouse.com/product/puff-switch/): Single 3.5 mm mono jack as output and It costs $129.
* [Imperium Sip And Puff Switch from AbleNet](https://www.ablenetinc.com/imperium-sip-and-puff-switch) : Single 3.5 mm stereo jack as output and It costs $395 without accessories.
* [Sip and Puff Switch from Enabling Devices](https://enablingdevices.com/product/sip-and-puff-switches/ ): Two 3.5 mm audio jacks as output and It costs $187.95.
## Sip and Puff + Cursor Control
* [IntegraMouse+](https://www.integramouse.com/en/home/) Mouth controlled sip and puff mouse. ~$3150 CAD.
* [QuadJoy Sip-N-Puff Mouse](https://quad.life/products/style-02-56paj): USB output and It costs $1,190 without mounting.
# DIY Options
* [openSip+Puff](https://hackaday.io/project/12959-opensippuff) ATmega32U4 microcontroller with analog pressure sensor ~$25 parts
* [CircuitPython Powered Sip &Puff with ST LPS33HW Pressure Sensor](https://learn.adafruit.com/st-lps33-and-circuitpython-sip-and-puff)
* [LipSync](https://makersmakingchange.com/project/lipsync/) Mouth operated mouth/joystick. ~$200 CAD parts.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.