Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I’m a quadriplegic and have great difficulty plugging in/unplugging my cell phone/tablet and computer charging cables as the ends have such small plugs that are extremely difficult to gain leverage with.
    I would love to find a maker to design and market a 1 inch little square or football shaped piece with a locking hinge to create a device that would latch on to existing device cords to provide a larger surface to grab onto.

We are a group of middle school kids who would love to help you in making an easier accessible handle for your USB cords. Before hand we have to let you know that we are limited in what we can do to help and with supplies to help, but we would love to help none the less. Let us know if you are interested in getting in contact with us.

Could something like this magnetic charger work for you? A magnetic adapter fits into your phone and the end of the charging cable sticks to it. All you do is move the cord close to the adapter and the two mate effortlessly. I’m a C5/6 quad and use this.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002119751578.html

Magnetic Charger

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.