**We’re looking for feedback on the Proximity Switch** . Your assessment is critical to making sure we design relevant technology for end users and that it has the features and performance they need. Please take a few minutes to give us your thoughts.
* What was your experience using the device?
* What worked well for you/your client?
* What was the nature of disability and severity of the specific type of user that you tested the device with?
* What would you like to see in the next design changes?
* Was it responsive enough?
* Was it easy to setup?
* Are the instructions on how to use it obvious and easy to understand?
* What was missing from the design?
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Collaborate with makers in the community to develop your device idea.