- This topic is empty.
- This topic has Canadian Chapters tag assigned
August 15, 2019 at 9:13 pm #10171@
**Makers Making Change is starting chapters all over North America!**
Our goal is to positively impact the lives of people with disabilities in as many communities as possible through our chapter programs.
@hazeldine is our Chapter Leader in Victoria BC!
This area is used for users to find chapters in their local area and to start conversations on anything MMC related: gain support for organizing local events, support each other with local build requests and trouble shoot issues with projects.
If anyone in the Victoria area wants to introduce themselves feel free to “reply to this thread” and say hi!
* Who are you and where are you based out of?
* What do you do, and what are your passions and areas of interest in assistive tech (and otherwise?)
* What are you hoping to get out of the experience of being an MMC Leader or member?
* What are you interested to know about other Chapter Leaders and members?
If you want to start your own thread that is relevant to the Victoria area, start a new thread by clicking on Purple square that says “CA Chapters” and then click “New Topic” on the right hand side. Add Victoria BC in the title and tags as well as some words that indicate the post topic.
**Go to[ http://www.makersmakingchange.com ](https://makersmakingchange.com/) and login. Then, click on the forum tab and log in.[ Here is a video that walks you through the process](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eR-cyMbjpX8&list=PLhoPg9bDvBR6L5QVMrt1XlYbzd3-wlFNt&index=2&t=2s).**
**Tag [@MMC_Zee](https://forum.makersmakingchange.com/u/mmc_zee) if you need help!**
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.