• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    @

I work in a public school and we have a great need for web based digital graph paper for students with fine motor or dysgraphia to complete computations like long division and multi digit multiplication. There are some iOS based solutions but most schools do not have the funds or access to iPads.

We developed a wish list of features and some background information on the request that is available here:
    [https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SNbhxDhnkpWafi3PFsieJiYM5ylPVMsy6x6cTDYbDVo/edit?usp=sharing]

Hoping someone can take this on?

I have created options using drop down options in Google Sheets
    Here is my youtube vid on the subject

here are some sample forms in Google Sheets
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CzRNldlEg38CIsIk5EwvwbTvl0x4Y9xBHLmdxCyYf38/edit?usp=sharing

So great! I will be sure to share this out. This could surely be used with some of our more tech savvy students. Some of our younger ones who aren’t switch users may still struggle with drop down menus and general navigation.

I started playing around with the ability to use scripts within the sheets to try and auto advance to the next cell after entering a number. I was also trying to see if you can use scripts to draw borders as needed for stacked addition, multiplication, etc without having to use custom templates depending on the problem. I wasn’t successful with any of those tasks sadly.

@Gurbaksh_Singh is this something you might be able to help with? Not sure if its in your realm of expertise or not?

@ZKv I can try… :yum:

Sweet! You would be doing a huge solid for a great deal of young students out there! Let me know if you have any questions about the project or have some ideas. So far we’ve been faking it with Google Sheets and Word tables but its not ideal in the least.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.